At Coaching Revolutions we want to make every rider the best they can be.
How do we do this? Through bespoke cycle coaching, tailored to your goals.
We are British Cycling qualified and insured, to deliver individual cycle coaching plans across the Road Racing, Time Trialling, Track endurance disciplines. We have also attended British Cycling ‘Training by Power’ seminar, Training Peaks University and we are constantly topping up our knowledge with the latest professional development.
Make this season your best yet with well thought out, structured cycle coaching, making every session count towards your goal.
Cycle Coaching Services
We offer one high level service for a great price.
- Bespoke coaching via training peaks online platform with every rider receiving a premium account.
- Rider and lifestyle assessment so that all of your training counts.
- Goal setting through a staged approach to reach aims.
- Annual plans provided so that all training works towards your targeted events.
- Heart Rate or Power zones set for you to ensure effective training.
- Daily prescribed training
- Regular reviews of training data.
- Feedback when required on training sessions.
- Access to your coach via phone, text and email.
- £100 initial Signing up fee
- £120 per month
Here at Coaching Revolutions we are also able to deliver skills sessions for groups of between 2 – 18 riders depending on the chosen discipline.
- Road Racing
- Time Trialing
- Mountain Biking
Get in touch for a price and take your skills to the next level.
“Since working with Coaching Revolutions I saw instant results. My training had continuity and focus, I felt that my training is all working towards my end goal.
As soon as I started racing I felt confident and strong like never before, I was being a proactive racer going into races with an armoury of tactics to suit all conditions. I was racing with my head and my legs which was a great feeling. I also went on to exceed my original goals for the 2014 season.
I can’t thank Coaching Revolutions enough and I will be back for more.”JW2014